This page contains Car Escape 1-4: Nowhere To Go Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Level 6 - Nowhere to go" and has been posted or updated on Apr 7, 2014 by Alfie Lee. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Shanghai Hongju Network Technology Co., Ltd
- Publisher: Shanghai Hongju Network Technology Co., Ltd
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Level 6 - Nowhere to go
If you don't want the episode spoilt, don't listen to this.
- 1. In the bathroom, there is a flashlight.
- 2. On the shelves in the room next to the bathroom, there is a slide that gives a code that you need to enter in the robot's lock that gives you a key.
- 3. Use that key to unlock the room that is next to the robot. There is a rifle, a bullet on the shelf, and a box with the BMW key to the right which is unlocked by using a laser found midway up the stairs.
- 4. Open up the BMW driver door. In the passenger seat is a fuse. The visor on the passenger side contains a BMW logo key. Turn on the engine and the car dashboard will flash, signalling an electric failure. A giant key is located in the glove box.
- 5. Open up the boot by tapping the BMW logo. It will say there is a fuse missing. Use the fuse. Then restart the engine, it will not turn. Click on the start button again and it will tell you that your engine oil is low.
- 6. Go to the door next to the room you got the gun from. Unlock the door with the BMW names. Get the second key there. Go upstairs to unlock the right door. Upon clicking the left door, it is possible to use the grenade found hidden in the couch near the robot. DO NOT USE IT. You will only die with the 'bad guys'.
- 7. Look right to the room you entered, there will be engine oil. Go back to BMW.
- 8. Open the driver door and click under the seat. Click the 2x button 3 times (oh the irony) and open up the bonnet. Use the oil in the engine oil tank. Enter BMW and start the engine.
- 9. The BMW is now fully functioning. Go to the garage door (the big green one) and use the giant key and select "Run now". Make sure you have the bullet, rifle and grenade before clicking it. Shift BMW into drive, activate Sport+. Watch as You see your kilowatts increase (or something). You will then be confronted and asked what you will do when caught by a guy on patrol. Insert the bullet into the rifle and kill the guy. You will then be told there are multiple enemies approaching you. Use the grenade. Escape, happily ever after.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Car Escape 1-4: Nowhere To Go expert then please try to help others with their questions.