This page contains Temple Run: Oz Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Gameplay Strategy" and has been posted or updated on Mar 12, 2013 by dmboatr1. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Disney Mobile Studios
- Publisher: Disney Mobile Studios
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- To go in this balloon mechanism flight small-game, you have to swipe within the correct direction whenever you arrived at a crossroads and also the balloon becomes visible on the horizon. When you achieve this balloon mechanism, swipe upwards to seize to the rope and crawl inside.
- If you stick to the correct directions in a crossroad somtimes you'll get the opportunity to change to a new atmosphere. All you need to do then would be to survive the run before the new atmosphere meter has chock-full completely.
- Unlike previous TempleRun games keep your vision on what is happening further ahead for convenient changes.
- Always grab kerbside secrets in the finish from the run, you will be given the opportunity to choose a music box randomly. Depending on which you select, you can get a decent points or gold coin boost.
- Purchase the Double Coins ability early because it will halp you receive more coins throughout the game.
- Once gold coin meter is filled completely, you are able to double-tap anywhere on the screen to activate a brief power-up. Begin using these power-ups the moment they become available.
- Avoid striking the emerald deposits that sprout in the rocks on the horizon.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Temple Run: Oz expert then please try to help others with their questions.