This page contains Temple Run: Oz Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Gameplay Strategy" and has been posted or updated on Mar 12, 2013 by dmboatr1.
- Developer: Disney Mobile Studios
- Publisher: Disney Mobile Studios
- Genre: Action
- Release: Mar 5, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- To go in this balloon mechanism flight small-game, you have to swipe within the correct direction whenever you arrived at a crossroads and also the balloon becomes visible on the horizon. When you achieve this balloon mechanism, swipe upwards to seize to the rope and crawl inside.
- If you stick to the correct directions in a crossroad somtimes you'll get the opportunity to change to a new atmosphere. All you need to do then would be to survive the run before the new atmosphere meter has chock-full completely.
- Unlike previous TempleRun games keep your vision on what is happening further ahead for convenient changes.
- Always grab kerbside secrets in the finish from the run, you will be given the opportunity to choose a music box randomly. Depending on which you select, you can get a decent points or gold coin boost.
- Purchase the Double Coins ability early because it will halp you receive more coins throughout the game.
- Once gold coin meter is filled completely, you are able to double-tap anywhere on the screen to activate a brief power-up. Begin using these power-ups the moment they become available.
- Avoid striking the emerald deposits that sprout in the rocks on the horizon.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 05-13-2013
Posted on: 03-25-2013
Posted on: 03-17-2013