This page contains Sonic Dash Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Apr 2, 2013 by JamieSuds. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Hardlight Studios
- Publisher: Sega
- Genre: Action Platformer 3D
- Release Date: Mar 7, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- Collect as many gold rings as possible to fill the meter on the right side of the screen. Once it's full, tap the virtual button to perform Sonic's dash move that makes him temporarily invincible.
- Always keep an eye on the constantly depleting energy inside that dash meter. Once it runs out, Sonic is susceptible to enemies and objects.
- Running into crabs or landing atop spiked enemies causes Sonic to lose gold rings. That said, he'll continue running, which means it is always a smart idea to have rings just in case.
- You can change direction in mid-air. Just swipe (left/right) in the direction you want to go. This is the best way to avoid falling into pits.
- Swipe down to roll. You can destroy enemies this way.
- Don't collect every single ring along the track. Remember that keeping Sonic alive is the primary goal.
- Earn free gold rings by watching sponsored videos, registering a Sega ID, following Sega on Twitter and liking the publisher on Facebook. Locate these options by clicking the shopping cart icon, then the gift icon.
- You'll earn red star rings by completing in-game missions, like utilizing two head starts, scoring five enemy combos in one run and defeating 10 crabs using a spin dash from the air. To view the current list of missions, pause the game.
- You can always continue so long as you're willing to part with red star rings to buy revive tokens.
- While making jumps, press the on-screen prompt to unleash Sonic's homing attack to destroy the robotic fish blocking his path.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Sonic Dash expert then please try to help others with their questions.