This page contains Mini Golf MatchUp Hints for iPhone - iPad called "Some basic hints" and has been posted or updated on Apr 5, 2013 by nOLove-.
- Developer: Top Free Apps And Games Llc
- Publisher: Top Free Apps And Games Llc Plus Par Ce Concepteur
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Mar 9, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Some basic hints
- You receive one free Do Over per game. After that, you'll need to buy more at 50 coins a piece. You keep previously collected gems when selecting Do Over.
- Use the Do Over button at the top of the screen to receive a 2nd chance. Keep in mind you can only use this once per hole.
- Earn stars by completing in-game missions, used to unlock new courses. Pay close attention to the current list of objectives right before playing.
- Every tinyl (yellow) gem you pick up is worth 100 points. You'll score 1,000 bonus points for collecting all of these gems on one hole.
- Watch opponent replays to learn new strategies, as well as things to avoid.
- Do not pull too far back before hitting the ball. There's a good chance it'll fly off the terrain.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 05-29-2016
Posted on: 02-28-2016
Posted on: 09-07-2015
Posted on: 08-29-2015
Posted on: 03-03-2015
Posted on: 01-21-2015
From: Non golf master
Posted on: 12-23-2014