This page contains Frontline Commando: D-Day Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Tips" and has been posted or updated on Apr 21, 2013 by jackwheeler560. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Glu Games Inc.
- Publisher: Glu Games Inc.
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Before causation you into a mission, the developers can recommend the foremost effective weapon for the task.
- Use grenades and bazookas meagerly. You ne'er apprehend once you will need them most.
- Don't pay all of your cash on weapons. confine mind that you will additionally want MEd kits and artillery strikes to finish the toughest levels.
- The a lot of missions you with success complete, the a lot of XP you gain. attain higher levels to access superior weapons.
- Wait for associate enemy's health bar to look before shooting.
- Jump onto a gun enclosure by pressing the icon set at all-time low of the screen.
- It's abundant easier to kill enemies by pressing the zoom button on the lower left.
- Whenever your character's on the move, press the correct and left sides of the screen to avoid objects, particularly dangerous landmines.
- When prompted, faucet the icon to leap over crates and different objects. Failing to try and do this may in brief incapacitate your soldier.
- Don't anticipate a tank to fireplace. As before long because it seems, throw grenades and/or use a launcher if you have got one out there.
- Always claim daily rewards, as this is often a good thanks to score provides while not disbursal currency, real or otherwise.
- Need stars? it is often an honest plan to travel back and replay missions, particularly the sooner (think easier) ones.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Frontline Commando: D-Day expert then please try to help others with their questions.