This page contains Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Game hints" and has been posted or updated on Apr 21, 2013 by shorty88. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
Basic Game hints
- Keep your defensive and offensive capabilities leveled up evenly in tandem with one another.
- Increasing your squad's movement speed and firing-range is a must.
- Save your grenades and rocket launchers for taking out structures.
- Always take advantage of landmines and explosive barrels when using these ranged weapons
- It's a prudent thing to keep your squad moving away from the enemy fire.
- When you engaged an enemy, get out of range of their return fire as quickly possible, and be ready to move again once they've got their sights back on you.
- If you don't want to spend real money in the in-app purchase store grinding a few of the vehicle-based missions can help out. It's very easy to rack up kill combos in these missions.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops expert then please try to help others with their questions.