This page contains Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Game hints" and has been posted or updated on Apr 21, 2013 by shorty88. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Chillingo Ltd
- Publisher: Chillingo Ltd
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Basic Game hints
- Keep your defensive and offensive capabilities leveled up evenly in tandem with one another.
- Increasing your squad's movement speed and firing-range is a must.
- Save your grenades and rocket launchers for taking out structures.
- Always take advantage of landmines and explosive barrels when using these ranged weapons
- It's a prudent thing to keep your squad moving away from the enemy fire.
- When you engaged an enemy, get out of range of their return fire as quickly possible, and be ready to move again once they've got their sights back on you.
- If you don't want to spend real money in the in-app purchase store grinding a few of the vehicle-based missions can help out. It's very easy to rack up kill combos in these missions.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops expert then please try to help others with their questions.