This page contains GolfStar Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Game hints" and has been posted or updated on Apr 21, 2013 by The Clarke. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Basic Game hints
- You must be Level 11 to play in 10-Player Mode.
- Level-up and get wins more quickly by playing one-on-one matches.
- Your stats will be automatically set until you reach level 20.
- Rewards are automatically deleted after six days.
- Stats obtained by changing a character remain even if the character changes further.
- Brag to your friends when you hit a hole-in-one and get free Hearts.
- You can always invite your friends to play GolfStar by connecting your Facebook account.
- Register with Com2uS Hub and receive 10 Stars.
- If you are disconnected during a multiplayer game, the game will continue automatically. Reconnect to resume.
- Power-up Lucky Passes increase your stats when you Power-up.
- Friend Ranking Scores have bonus points depending on the course and tee in the beginning of a round.
- You can take more accurate shorts if you equip a new club.
- Power-up Supplements (Discount, Lucky Pass, Free Pass) are automatically used when you Power-up an item.
- Check your Inbox often for rewards.
- You can earn more Hearts by completing quests and achievements.
- You can receive up to 20 Hearts via Facebook invitations. Resets every 10 days.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an GolfStar expert then please try to help others with their questions.