This page contains Enemy Strike Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Apr 21, 2013 by Sam Fisher. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Killer Bean Studios, LLC
- Publisher: Killer Bean Studios, LLC
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- Almost dead? Call in an airstrike that'll wipe out enemies.
- Monitor current health, helmet and armor levels to see where you stand.
- Select the Achievements tab to view your current progress.
- It's much easier to kill aliens by aiming down a weapon's sights.
- Like Enemy Strike on Facebook to earn $10,000 in virtual currency.
- You must buy ammunition for the rest of the guns, however. That being the case, it's always a good idea to do this before heading into a mission.
- You can always buy ammo during play, so long as you have the available funds.
- Keep your secondary weapon fully loaded at all times. This way, you can quickly switch to it while under heavy fire.
- Always remember that you can take cover, and do so whenever you need to reload. You'll save more health that way.
- Don't get too gun happy. Spend cash and gold to buy health packs, armor, hats and different boosts from the Store.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Enemy Strike expert then please try to help others with their questions.