This page contains Lost Girl Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Dismissing allies" and has been posted or updated on Mar 7, 2014 by NadiaMcCorrigan. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Prodigy Pictures
- Publisher: Prodigy Pictures
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Dismissing allies is a pain. Especially when you paid 3,000+ for them. But when you need to add a character and can't level up first (this generates a new ally slot) or need new powers, then dismissing is necessary.
- Tap/select the file folders to the right of your screen below the pink and blue people icon.
- Tap/select "Fae Powers"
- Tap/select "Daily Powers"
- Scroll down to "Ally Powers"
- Tap/select any Ally you wish to dismiss.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Lost Girl expert then please try to help others with their questions.