This page contains Dead Trigger 2 Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Various Gameplay Hints" and has been posted or updated on Nov 6, 2013 by lizbith101. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- Publisher: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
Various Gameplay Hints
- Take the revolting undead down with headshots whenever possible for an injection of bonus offer coins.
- At any time you go by an ammo box, see to it you top up so you're prepared for the battle lying simply around the next edge. Just point your targeting reticule at the box and hold it there to obtain a complete clip with time.
- Make sure it's completely fixed and keep your back to that when you see crowd of zombies approaching appearance for the closest barricade you can discover. You might still be ambushed from behind, however you'll get an audible caution as the zombies attempt to chew with the barricade.
- Connecting with items (such as recovering barricades) will reward you with additional money.
- You can constantly enhance the difficulty level prior to beginning an objective and hence make even more coins.
- A couple of well-placed shots in red barrels and the explosive outcome will secure any close-by enemies. When you pull that trigger, simply make sure you're not standing next to them yourself.
- Step in the contrary instructions right away when you see that radiant red head icon appearing on your reticule. This caution suggests that a neighboring zombie will take a very meaty swipe at you.
- The arrow at the top of the display will do a respectable task of leading you with each objective, however if you get stuck browsing your method with a specific area keep an eye out for the huge shuffling dead things that wish to consume your brains, and head that method.
- When you eliminate them and you do not desire to be standing next to them when it takes place, particular zombies blow up.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Dead Trigger 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.