This page contains Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Hints for iPhone - iPad called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on May 2, 2013 by songpol.
- Developer: Adult Swim
- Publisher: Adult Swim
- Genre: Action
- Release: Apr 25, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- Watch our for Star Force Abominations, Star Crystals and big Golems.
- You will modification allegiance to the other team on the Community screen.
- You receive a replacement Daily Goal daily.
- You can skip goals by disbursement virtual currency.
- After dying thrice in one round, you'll purchase a bonus want for five hundred.
- Score free virtual currency by following Adult Swim on Twitter, inviting friends through Facebook and liking Adult Swim on Facebook.
- You will permanently unlock the bonus want for $9.99.
- Double all collected virtual currency for $4.99.
- Although Adult Swim sells currency for purchase, we recommend using the gathering Vacuum boost rather than forking over the money.
- You should dash through Star Crystals and enemies to destroy this stuff.
- Customize your unicorn to form it stronger by swapping out completely different horns, wings and alternative elements.
- Although it prices $0.99 per song, you will receive a small quantity of currency as a bonus.
- You will replay needs (before time runs out) for one hundred.
- Deselecting a lift puts virtual currency into your pocketbook.
- You will swap the controls (put dash and mount opposite sides) from the most menu or the pause screen.
- Dash through Stars and Giants to gather Star Force for your team.
- Follow the Fairies for safe landings and a lot of points.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 11-06-2014
Posted on: 10-15-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.