This page contains Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on May 2, 2013 by songpol. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Adult Swim
- Publisher: Adult Swim
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
General Gameplay Tips
- Watch our for Star Force Abominations, Star Crystals and big Golems.
- You will modification allegiance to the other team on the Community screen.
- You receive a replacement Daily Goal daily.
- You can skip goals by disbursement virtual currency.
- After dying thrice in one round, you'll purchase a bonus want for five hundred.
- Score free virtual currency by following Adult Swim on Twitter, inviting friends through Facebook and liking Adult Swim on Facebook.
- You will permanently unlock the bonus want for $9.99.
- Double all collected virtual currency for $4.99.
- Although Adult Swim sells currency for purchase, we recommend using the gathering Vacuum boost rather than forking over the money.
- You should dash through Star Crystals and enemies to destroy this stuff.
- Customize your unicorn to form it stronger by swapping out completely different horns, wings and alternative elements.
- Although it prices $0.99 per song, you will receive a small quantity of currency as a bonus.
- You will replay needs (before time runs out) for one hundred.
- Deselecting a lift puts virtual currency into your pocketbook.
- You will swap the controls (put dash and mount opposite sides) from the most menu or the pause screen.
- Dash through Stars and Giants to gather Star Force for your team.
- Follow the Fairies for safe landings and a lot of points.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Robot Unicorn Attack 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.