This page contains Draw Something 2 Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on May 19, 2013 by Treamman. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
General Gameplay Tips
- If you've got access to a stylus it may make it much easier to draw than using your fingertips.
- take care to adjust the tip size of your drawing tool by sliding the bar on the bottom of the screen. As you slide the button left or right it changes the diameter of the tip.
- Use your stars to buy the special classes with high coin payouts. Once you are doing this, the button can flip bright inexperienced and you'll be able to keep tapping on the button to reveal 3 more words to decide on from. a number of these premium class words will payout the maximum amount as twenty coins versus the most of seven on the free screen option.
- Use coins to buy individual colours for your palette, that you'll end up using oftentimes. you will additionally purchase color sets. using the proper color or texture of an item will offer your opponent an advantage which can facilitate them guess what you've got drawn, and reward you each with higher coin payouts.
- Some individuals can use text on the screen to assist friends guess the required word. This helps with really difficult words, but should only be done between friends. If you're playing with random players, be courteous and don't write hints on the screen. you will use your caption feature to send hints if you've got a troublesome word to draw.
- Free image – you've got the choice to draw an image and send it to your Facebook and/or Twitter friends outside of the game only for fun. this can be free of charge.
- Nudge – If you see this button appear, tap thereon and it'll send a push notification to the player reminding them that it's their turn.
- Free Stars – tap on the purchase menu and then on the “Free” button to earn free stars by looking videos from varied sponsors.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Draw Something 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.