This page contains Dark Avenger Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on May 13, 2013 by Amaterasu. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
General Gameplay Tips
- Don't forget to open all boxes and chests to get all gold, potions and other items.
- Encircle enemies while keeping your distance. This baits creatures into swinging wildly. Hold for some time till they stop attacking and then strike them.
- Sell weaker pieces of equipment for gold if you don't need them.
- Active Skills also work on cool down timers, where after using it once, you must wait until it is available again.
- Try to learn all Active Skills you can, but focus on the Passive Skills to improve offense, defense and all gold accumulation. To get better Passive Skills instantly you can spend gold or gems.
- Choose weapons, equipment (before equipping/purchasing) to see how thet will work on the hero, health, mana, armor, etc.
- When at higher levels, you can go back to earlier levels in Time Attack mode. Your added strength will allow you to beat these stages quickly.
- Try to get enough health and mana potions before starting a battle.
- Search for health wells during game play. Walking up to one refills the character's HP 100 percent. Keep in mind you can only use it only once.
View all Cheats for Dark Avenger
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Dark Avenger expert then please try to help others with their questions.
View All Videos