This page contains Dark Avenger Hints for iPhone - iPad called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on May 13, 2013 by Amaterasu.
- Developer: Gamevil Inc.
- Publisher: Gamevil Inc.
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: May 2, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- Don't forget to open all boxes and chests to get all gold, potions and other items.
- Encircle enemies while keeping your distance. This baits creatures into swinging wildly. Hold for some time till they stop attacking and then strike them.
- Sell weaker pieces of equipment for gold if you don't need them.
- Active Skills also work on cool down timers, where after using it once, you must wait until it is available again.
- Try to learn all Active Skills you can, but focus on the Passive Skills to improve offense, defense and all gold accumulation. To get better Passive Skills instantly you can spend gold or gems.
- Choose weapons, equipment (before equipping/purchasing) to see how thet will work on the hero, health, mana, armor, etc.
- When at higher levels, you can go back to earlier levels in Time Attack mode. Your added strength will allow you to beat these stages quickly.
- Try to get enough health and mana potions before starting a battle.
- Search for health wells during game play. Walking up to one refills the character's HP 100 percent. Keep in mind you can only use it only once.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.