This page contains Dark Avenger Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Some hints from the makers" and has been posted or updated on May 13, 2013 by Dastian. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: GAMEVIL Inc.
- Publisher: GAMEVIL Inc.
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release Date: May 2, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Some hints from the makers
- Items except Gold, Gems or BP can not be shared amongst completely different characters.
- You can acquire BP at the infinity Tower or throughout a Death Match.
- The things with coloured names are superior to noncolored items.
- Closing different applications will improve the performance of the sport.
- Clear Time Attack mode and receive twenty p.c further Gold and Forge Stones.
- Enemies too tough? attempt forging your items. Forge Stones are needed to upgrade.
- Skill upgrades are crucial once enjoying against robust enemies.
- You will lose all acquired items if you abandon a stage before finishing it.
- Play to win a spread of rewards in infinity Tower and Death Match modes.
- Try shopping for the amulet in the shop in order to enhance your stats.
- Lowering the graphics choice will improve your battery usage.
- Feeling lucky? See if you'll be able to hit the jackpot on a lucky box.
- Ranged enemies are sometimes weaker. maybe it might be wiser to kill them 1st.
- The summoned monster dies once its summoner is killed.
- Forge stones are needed to upgrade the items bigger than Magic grade. Forge Stones upgrade Level one hundred fifteen items, Superior Stones upgrade Level 1630 items and Elite Stones upgrade Level 3140 items.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Dark Avenger expert then please try to help others with their questions.