This page contains Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Hints for iPhone - iPad called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Oct 2, 2013 by xXSoftSpoken.
- Developer: Rovio Mobile
- Publisher: Rovio Mobile
- Genre: Strategy
- Release: Sep 19, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- You can check premium characters in the game - which you can open by purchasing in-app or getting Telepods figures in shops. Attempt prior to you purchase.
- In addition to basic items, there are secondary devices that can assist you out, consisting of catapults that shoot big, radiant purple spheres and magnets.
- The purple spheres are especially practical, as they can ruin virtually every little thing they touch - even stone. To introduce them you'll have to cut the string on the catapult, which you can do with a well-timed attack or push.
- Magnets deal with metal platforms and items. Attempt to jar them loose with your first bird, as they'll go flying around the phase - or hanging from a chain - and draw in any metal close by. This will assist erase a variety of enemies with convenience, leaving you a secondary bird to complete the task.
- Try the bonus offer levels that you'll open during the game.
- Tap Yoda once and he'll swing around in a craze, utilizing his lightsaber to damage every little thing. It's a great concept to conserve him for small, restricted spaces, where he can do significant damages.
- With Jar Jar Bird you can use his tongue to get items, enemies or TNT boxes, and he'll preserve his grip till he crashes into something. He's outstanding when it pertains to acquiring an otherwise unattainable TNT crate, as he can tear it out and send it flying into the phase - like an armada of enemy pigs in the distance.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 01-02-2014
Posted on: 01-01-2014
Posted on: 12-09-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.