This page contains My Muppets Show Unlockables for iPhone - iPod called "Digitizer Formulas" and has been posted or updated on Aug 7, 2013 by Amotas. Let us know what you think of this Unlockable by thumbs voting.
The following Muppets cannot be digitized and therefore must be bought with coins:
- Sam Eagle
- Swedish Chef (kitchen only)
The following are the digitizer formulas to create new Muppet's in Harv-E. You won’t always get the Muppet you want first time, so keep trying if it doesn't come happen.
Muppet's need to be at level 4 or higher in order to be placed in the Harv-E. The time indicated is needed per phase, for example for Big Mo, he needs 30 minutes in the Harv-E and 30 minutes in the digitizer.
You can speed up for 1 diamond for every 30 minutes. There are 2 stages and a third coming soon, according to the app. Each stage has a different set of Muppet's with different codes.
STAGE 1: Muppet Theater
- BIG MO = Animal + Sam Eagle (30 minutes)
- RATS = Rowlf + Sam Eagle(30 minutes)
- DURWOOD CLAPPER = Animal + Rowlf (30 minutes)
- ZOOT = Big Mo + Rats (2 hours)
- JAX STRUMLEY = Floyd + Sam Eagle (4 hours)
- SNOWTH = Animal + Floyd (4 hours)
- THE DIVETTES = Floyd+ Rowlf (4 hours)
- MAHNA MAHNA = Big Mo + Snowth (6 hours)
- MISS PIGGY = Durwood Clapper + The Divettes (6 hours)
- GONZO = Rats + Snowth (6 hours)
- KERMIT = Jax Strumley + Miss Piggy (6 hours)
- FOZZIE = Jax Strumley + Gonzo (6 hours)
STAGE 2: Kitchen
- JAX STRUMLEY = Floyd + Rowlf
- CHICKENS = Swedish Chef + Rowlf
- BIG MO = Swedish Chef + Animal
- KIZZY = Animal + Floyd
- THE DIVETTES = Animal + Rowlf
- VEGGIES = Floyd + Swedish Chef
- GONZO = Jax Strumley + Chickens
- ZOOT = Big Mo + Veggies
- BEAKER = The Divettes + Zoot
- RIZZO = Veggies v+ Gonzo
- WALTER = Gonzo + Kizzy
- KERMIT = Walter + Jax Strumley
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an My Muppets Show expert then please try to help others with their questions.