This page contains Deer Hunter (2014) Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Some General Gameplay Hints" and has been posted or updated on Sep 27, 2013 by Paursibia. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Glu Games Inc.
- Publisher: Glu Games Inc.
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Some General Gameplay Hints
- It'll be a very long time till you have sufficient money to max out any one weapon, so we suggest letting the objective system guide you to your next upgrade. Prior to going on a search, you'll be offered with a list of recommended upgrades. Work to these.
- In specific goals, you'll be entrusted with shooting an animal either in the heart or among the lungs. You'll require the infrared power triggered to be able to see these important body organs - the heart sits in the middle, and the lungs are either side of the heart. Pay very close attention to the requirements of a goal prior to beginning.
- Struggling to strike the ducks in the agreement scouting work? Once you have actually developed the basic instructions the bird is flying in, move your firearm sights a little ahead of its air travel course, and just await the duck to fly with your crosshairs prior to shooting. You do not need to strike the bird dead-center either - as long as you strike within the basic favorite window, you must have no problem taking the duck down.
- Bored of awaiting the energy meter to fill up? You cannot advance your system clock to refill it rapidly, however you can make use of a few of the gold bars that you make to top it up immediately. Use this valuable resource moderately though - occasionally it's much better to wait a couple of minutes than to blow with your entire stash.
- Do not hang about in the later levels! Once you reach the point where a single shot does not get rid of an animal, either update your firearm to provide even more bang for your dollar, or act really rapidly to reload and round off the task. Keep in mind that various other animals in the search might be alarmed by your first shot too, so move rapidly.
- Having stated that, if you're in a truly bad position then you'll wish to make that initially, important shot count. Set things up in your favor in regards to positioning, and get every little thing lined up perfectly prior to shooting off that first shot.
- A few of those animals will resist, so make certain you have actually got your secondary weapon on standby if you didn't obtain your victim in one go. Wolves in certain will charge at you instantly after an errant strike, so prepare to bring your shotgun into play.
- If you're actually struggling with an objective, you can make use of something called an Animal Call to maintain your development. By triggering this unique item, the objective will reboot, however you'll keep the animal eliminates you acquired in the earlier effort. Save these for just the trickiest hunts however, as you just get a couple of free of charge.
- Each searching scene will just be fulled of the animals you have to get rid of. Later however, there'll be a blend of animals roaming around the landscape. Pay really very close attention to the animal sneak peek prior to you start - this will provide you a vital visual hint about the look of your victim.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Deer Hunter (2014) expert then please try to help others with their questions.