This page contains Angry Birds Go! Hints for iPhone - iPod called "General Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Dec 18, 2013 by CSI-phanatic. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- Publisher: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- Genre: Driving Racing
- Release: Dec 11, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
General Gameplay Tips
- There are 2 ways to unlock characters: purchasing Telepods figures witch you have the ability to place these toys on the gadget's cam to beam these heroes and bad guys into the game or beating characters in special Champion Chase occasions.
- Prior to a race starts, you have the chance to pull back on your character and afterwards introduce him or her onto the track. The very best time to do this is when the timer reaches the top (3, 2, one, go!), right prior to the reporter yells "go!" Do it too early, and your character will spin out and leave to a bad start.
- Since characters eventually run out of energy and go to sleep to continue playing, you can choose a various character, or charge the existing one with 10 gems.
- Throughout a race, wait till the lightning bolt icon (right side of the display) fills then tap it to trigger your character's unique capability.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Angry Birds Go! expert then please try to help others with their questions.