This page contains Dungeon Keeper Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Free Gems" and has been posted or updated on Feb 11, 2014 by gbmailm1. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bullfrog Productions
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Strategy Real-Time
- Release: Jan 29, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
- Always maximize the number and levels of your stone storages and your treasuries.
- Move your stock treasury and stone storage to different locations somewhere closer to the center of the stage so that they have more rooms and traps guarding them.
- Imps are the only minions that are able to help you create new buildings and dig through your own dungeon.
- Swiping the Imps in the Imps menu will cause them to work twice as fast. The 2x efficiency boost does not last forever, so you will have to hit them regularly.
- Attackers can only invade through your claimed entrances, so you will want to stragtegically place traps to stop the enemy horde from getting through.
- A good tactic is to make complicated pathways around your dungeon to foil and confuse opposing players. A spiraling or zig zagging paths that players will have to spend a long time walking through.
- Battle this game is a numbers game. Each new hatchery adds 5 housing spaces and each additional hatchery upgrade will add yet another 5 housing spaces, allowing you to send in massive armies at any given time. Prepare by building and upgrading Hatcheries.
- When raiding, if your unit manages to reach a new room and destroy the building in there it will claim it, and unlock it to deploy new units.
- Don't waist your resurces with players who don't have many resources or who are too heavily-guarded. You can skip any opponent by hitting the "skip" button.
- Complete the achievements in order to earn free gems.
- Participate in the events as often as they come along they are one of the best ways to load up on resources and possibly to even earn bonus gems.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
From: BigStack d
Posted on: 02-01-2014