This page contains Ghostbusters Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 30, 2013 by Shadowhunter. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Sony Pictures Television
- Publisher: Sony Pictures Television
- Genre: Puzzle
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2009
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Basic Gameplay Tips
- Make sure to purchase extra equipment while using in-game cash currency. You will have much more of it than you will be aware what related to eventually, so you shouldn't be cheap and spend, spend, spend. Make use of the extra equipment to fill holes in every Ghostbuster's stats. For instance, Researchers are weak and also have poor defense. Improve their defense to ensure that they're alive by outfitting Ecto Vests.
- If battles become too hard, try buying upgrading. Be conscious of cost - it's really less expensive to buy a 7-day boost for 15 Power Core than seven 1-day boosts for five Power Cores each.
- Each Ghostbuster costs 50 Power Core. It's worth buying enough Power Core not less than one Ghostbuster so you've a complete team of 4. This can help make higher difficulty battles appear much simpler.
- Keep an eye on your capabilities and employ them frequently. Most of them boost defense, attack, or perhaps heal party people.
- Be conscious of in which the researcher Ghostbuster is within fight. They've weak defense, so that they die rapidly, but they are fundamental to keeping other Ghostbusters alive. Better to hightail it and heal other party people, rather than die rapidly and then leave the rest of the team without help.
- 1 Energy Point increases every 36 seconds. Don't forget this means you'll have a full energy bar every 36 minutes.
- Set memory joggers on your iOS device when ever research on items finishes to maximise research potential. Research ranges from half an hour to 24 hrs, so make sure you are fully aware when one research finishes so that you can begin another.
- If your team are designed for it, always pick the hard difficulty battles. These possess the greatest cash and slime affiliate payouts that really help you achieve higher flooring inside the tower more rapidly.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Ghostbusters expert then please try to help others with their questions.