This page contains Ghostbusters Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Developer Tips" and has been posted or updated on Feb 14, 2013 by Lavaughnna. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Sony Pictures Television
- Publisher: Sony Pictures Television
- Genre: Miscellaneous Puzzle General
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2009
- ESRB: Not Set
- When entering combat, you have a small window of time before ghosts attack. Use this time to position your Ghostbusters strategically.
- Become familiar with the different classes and their strengths. Let the Wranglers take the brunt of the damage while the Scientists heal them. Meanwhile, let the Blasters deal heavy damage to the ghosts.
- There are opportunities during combat between waves of ghosts attacking. Use these opportunities to heal any wounded busters and reposition them to take on the next wave.
- Many abilities will allow you to quickly heal or damage multiple targets at once.
- Be sure to always keep your equipment upgraded so you can take on harder challenges.
- If you're having difficulty with tough battles, try using Team Boosts. You can activate them by tapping on the Ecto-2 in the HQ and tapping on the Purchase Boosts button.
- Concentrate your fire on singular ghosts to begin with, as you'll need the whole team to take them out quickly and avoid taking damage.
- Don't start taking on the hard missions for increased Slime rewards. You'll get wiped out fast if you're not fully equipped.
- If you're going to spend the money, buy another Ghostbuster, as having a full squad is the best benefit you can buy early on in the game.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Ghostbusters expert then please try to help others with their questions.