This page contains Infinity Blade Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Easy Money" and has been posted or updated on Jul 6, 2011 by kix101_2lebron. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Chair Entertainment
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Genre: Action Fighting
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Here is a great way to increase your Infinity Sword fund. You must be able to beat the God King before attempting this.
- Go to Options while in game and Restart to Bloodline 1.
- Get defeated by the God King and wait until you get to you saying the following, "Father, I will avenge you"
- Get to the God King as fast as possible, skipping chests unless you walk by them and you don't have to fight anyone.
- Eventually you come to a door where you go straight or to the right. Click on the door and go through it.
- Fight the last enemiess and you should now be at the God King.
- Kill him whatever way possible!
- You now should get between 8000-11000 gold and a item.
- Sell all the items you have more then 1 of this to increase your gold.
- Repeat until you lose -- at level 150 it becomes significantly less fruitful due to the boss's difficulty.
Note: Once you get around Bloodline 10 that's when you want to fight as many monsters as possible since you get between 2000-6000 gold.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Infinity Blade expert then please try to help others with their questions.