This page contains Carcassonne Hints for iPhone - iPod called "Basic Gameplay Tips" and has been posted or updated on Feb 14, 2013 by pokemonultimate. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: TheCodingMonkeys
- Publisher: TheCodingMonkeys
- Genre: Miscellaneous Board / Card
- Release Date: Jun 4, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Basic Gameplay Tips
- Placing your Meeple in a field might not seem like a good idea as they are out of action for the remainder of the game, but once the tiles have all been placed these pieces are counted up and can earn you a massive bonus which could put you in the winning position.
- Remember that the longer the road or the larger the city, the more points you will earn if one of your Meeple is connected when the structure is finally complete. Large cities can effectively put you in an unassailable lead.
- Look for opportunities to trap your opponent’s Meeple in unfinished structures or dead-end roads.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Carcassonne expert then please try to help others with their questions.