This page contains Eden - World Builder Glitches for iPhone - iPod called "Super Epic Flight!" and has been posted or updated on Aug 2, 2013 by Marf. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Kingly Games
- Publisher: Kingly Games
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Super Epic Flight!
It's pretty simple just follow these steps:
- Choose a world, any world, and make a hole (two blocks long, one block deep, and one block wide)
- Get an ice triangle and put it on the left side, facing left.
- Get a lava block and put put it in the other spot.
- Slide on the ice so that you are touching the lava. (your screen should turn red)
- Wait ten to fifteen seconds, sometimes longer, then hit the jump button! ( sometimes it doesn't work, so move forward and jump at the same time)
You should go flying!! Sometimes if you go really high you can't see the ground! Also, the longer you wait the farther you go! My record is four loads while I'm flying! Can YOU beat that? Try it, I'm sure you'll have a blast!! Marf out. :3
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Eden - World Builder expert then please try to help others with their questions.