This page contains Final Fantasy 2 Hints for Mobile called "Best & Cheapest Weapon Type" and has been posted or updated on May 8, 2013 by Black Hat. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2005
- ESRB: Not Set
Best & Cheapest Weapon Type
The best yet cheapest weapon type is UNARMED! Why? Because it has the following benefit:
1. Costs 0 gil
2. Highest damage output in Final Fantasy 2 with one strike.
3. Damage output refers to skill level
4. Ignores 80% on monsters and 50% on bosses
5. Easiest way to play Final Fantasy 2
6. One of best weapon type when facing the last boss, The Emperor Of Pandaemonium
You know what! It can damages Mysidian enemy (late game enemy) in early game with lvl3 unarmed skill, also kill this enemy in lvl5 unarmed skill. Mysidian enemy have around 300hp. At lvl5 unarmed you can damages the enemy with 250 damage. Besides, if you use any other type of mythril weapon on skill lvl5, it will damages ONLY 0 dmg! Try using lvl16 unarmed, it damages output is more than 2000 dmg.
1. Cannot damages enemy twice in a row like other weapon type
2. Do not stack with other weapon type
3. Do not have special effect like sleep, poison, curse and whatsoever.
4. Cannot damages to slime type enemy that is immune to physical damages.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Final Fantasy 2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.