This page contains Final Fantasy Hints for Mobile called "Chaos Shrine Way" and has been posted or updated on Feb 2, 2013 by Yosua.
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Jun 22, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Chaos Shrine Way
Way in Chaos Shrine? I tell you:
- F1 -> F2: On South East of the Floor 1.
- F2 -> F3: On corner of Floor 2
- F3 -> F2(2): On middle of this floor there's some room. You'll need Lute on some Black Altar on that room. Becareful! Dark Wizard, Green Dragon, and Dark Fighter are awaiting here!
- F2(2) -> F1(2): On Corner on this Floor.
- F1(2) -> b1: On North West of this floor.
- B1 -> b2: In the South East on this floor. Before you go to b2, you must to defeat Lich first! Beaware! Flare, Kill, Death, Warp, and Stop, are it's magic! Temper, Haste, Firaga, and Diaja are best magic to defeat it!
- B2 -> b3: On the middle of this floor. Before go to b3, you must to defeat Marilith first! Using Protera, Invisira, Haste, Temper, Blizzaga, Flare, and Holy are best here.
- B3 -> b4: on the South East of this Floor. Before go to b4, you must to defeat Kraken first! Invisira, Nulshock, Temper, and Haste are very useful here!
- B4 -> b5: On the east of this floor. Want to get Masamune? Go to South of this floor and just go until you get some room. Think twice time before you go, because there's two way. To the south for Masamune, and to east there's some small way. There' you'll face Tiamat. Flare, Holy, Temper, and Haste are very useful here.
- B5: No enemy here. And just find the Room. There' you'll find Garland change his mode to be Chaos.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Posted on: 03-23-2016
Posted on: 05-23-2015
From: Ur friend
Posted on: 05-12-2015
Posted on: 04-21-2015
Posted on: 04-15-2015
Posted on: 03-16-2015
From: FF fan
Posted on: 02-24-2015