This page contains Final Fantasy Hints for Mobile called "Defeating Chaos from those party" and has been posted or updated on Feb 4, 2013 by Yosua.
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Jun 22, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Defeating Chaos from those party
Defeating Chaos will not be easy. If there's people that made party not on this note, maybe you must to begin from starting a new game.
- Knight; Master; Ninja; Red Wizard: Maybe it's not easy to think this party can go to b5 without Curaja, now use Haste from Ninja to Knight and Haste from Master to Knight. Then, use Temper and Protera. Remember to use NulBlaze, NulShock, NulFrost, NulDeath if you need! Knight and Master just attacking!
- Knight; Red Wizard; Black Wizard; White Wizard: Easy, just use Haste from Red Wizard to Knight, then use Temper from Black Wizard to Knight or people who use Masamune, and White Wizard just Healing and cast NulShock, NulBlaze, NulFrost, Holy, NulAll, and the other. Sometime you must to hit Chaos by Flare to.
- Knight; Master; Black Wizard; White Wizard: Haste to Master, NulBlaze, NulShock, NulFrost, NulAll, Flare, Holy, and Healaga. Knight, Master, or Masamune equiped just attacking. Keep in mind! As long you have Ninja or Red Wizard or Black Wizard, keep using Haste and Temper! But for Haste, this magic only can be used one time on battle, as long the equiped character not dead.
- Black Wizard; Black Wizard; White Wizard; White Wizard: Haste and Temper to Black Wizard that use Masamune, NulAll, Protera, Invisira.
- Remember! As long you have 3 attackers and 1 Wizard, or 3 Wizard one Attacker, or 2 Attackers 2 wizards, you can win againt Chaos
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 06-30-2016
Posted on: 03-23-2016
Posted on: 05-23-2015
From: Ur friend
Posted on: 05-12-2015
Posted on: 04-21-2015
Posted on: 04-15-2015
Posted on: 03-16-2015