This page contains Banjo-Tooie Unlockables for Nintendo 64 called "Stop 'N' swop eggs and ice key (stop 'N' swop II in XBLA)" and has been posted or updated on Apr 30, 2012 by eassaf. Let us know what you think of this Unlockable by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Rare Ltd.
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Action Platformer 3D
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2000
- ESRB: Everyone
Stop 'N' swop eggs and ice key (stop 'N' swop II in XBLA)
Remember those eggs and that ice key from banjo-kazooie? there in banjo-tooie as well.
- ice key:in a cave in the sandy area of Jinjo Village grip garap needed
- sprial egg 1: fire a grenade egg ate some grating, then fly into where the grating was
- sprial egg 2: just fly to the cave at the waterfall then go through a small cave behind the other waterfall
- yellow egg: in heggys egg shed needs kazooies hatch to open it.
- take the sprial eggs to Heggy and she'll hatch them but only kazooie can hatch the yellow egg.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Banjo-Tooie expert then please try to help others with their questions.