This page contains Ogre Battle 64: Person Of Lordly Caliber Hints for Nintendo 64 called "Obtaining the Legendary Dragoon" and has been posted or updated on Oct 17, 2007 by Visigoth. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Quest
- Publisher: ATLUS
- Genre: Strategy Turn-Based
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2000
- ESRB: Teen
Obtaining the Legendary Dragoon
There are many classes within this game, and all are good (except the witch), but there are a few special ones. The small list of special classes include the Mighty Dragoon. You may only have one character as a Dragoon, and that is because it is probably the best class in the game. To acquire this Class, you must gather 3 items:
- After Mission 4, go to Idorf in Mylesia to get the info on Dragoons.
- After Mission 8, go to Melphy in Darunnelles on the 6th of the month sometime between 9am and 6pm to buy a very rare item called Condrite.
- After Mission 15, go to Kynora in Mount Ithaca during the daytime and talk to an artisan. He will give you the Dragon Armor.
- After Mission 4, go to Idorf in Mylesia and get the info about Dragoons.
- After Mission 7, go to Gunther Piedmont, Burgunny and talk to the drunk guy. Make sure the time is in between 6pm and evening, but before 7am. After you talk to the drunk guy, enter Burgunny again after 7am to get information on his wife's location.
- Now, go to Volmous Mine, Senal. Talk to the drunks wife there.
- Go back to Gunther Piedmont, Burgunny. Now reunited with his wife, he will now make and sell Dragon Helms; but only between 7am and 7pm.
Sword of Tiamat.
- After you have goten both the Dragon Helm and the Dragon Armor, return to Idorf in Mylesia. Get the info about the Sword of Tiamat.
- Now go to Elaine in Fair Heights AFTER you have beaten the mission and get the Divine Dragon info. You should receive a Dragon Scale.
- After Mission 24, head to Celesis, Pinneg and your unit leader will encounter the Divine Dragon. Defeat him and you will receive the Sword of Tiamat.
The Divine Dragon is no pushover. He is a mighty opponent and you face him one on one. There is no turn limit; it's a fight to the death.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Ogre Battle 64: Person Of Lordly Caliber expert then please try to help others with their questions.