This page contains Pokemon Snap Hints for Nintendo 64 called "Special Pikachu Pictures" and has been posted or updated on Jul 6, 2011 by Pgj1997. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Hal
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1999
- ESRB: Everyone
- Other Platforms
Special Pikachu Pictures
- Surfing Pikachu - In the beach stage, throw a trail of Pokemon food from the Pikachu standing in the sand at the beginning to the pink surf board. Pikachu will follow the trail and he'll see the surfboard. He'll then do a backflip, and pretend to surf on it.
- Pikachu on a Stump - Furthe down the beach stage, you'll see something rustling in the bushes. Throw a Pester Ball in it, and Scyther will fly out. This will cause 2 Pikachus to run out and stand on nearby stumps. While this is not worth as much points, you can use the Pokeflute to make them use thunderbolt, which will give you a higher score.
- Pikachu on a Ball - At the beginning of the tunnel level take two pictures of the Pikachu. An Electrode will roll by and Pikachu will jump on it until Electrode explodes.
- Speed Pikachu - At the end of the River level there will be a Pikachu behind a log throw Pokemon Food, a Pester Ball, or take a picture of it and it will run out and use quick attack. It moves very fast so it will help by repetively pressing the A button and you will most likely get a picture of it.
- Balloon Pikachu - Near the end of the cave level a Zubat will grab Pikachu. Throw Pokemon Food or Pester Balls at the Zubat until it drops Pikachu. Pikachu will then sprout balloons from it's back and safely float to the ground.
- Pikachu on Articuno - After you get balloon Pikachu, play the Pokeflute to hatch Articuno out of it's egg. Before you go through the exit, look behind yu, and you'll see Articuno with Pikachu on it's back.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Pokemon Snap expert then please try to help others with their questions.