This page contains WWF No Mercy Hints for Nintendo 64 called "Helpful hints in WWF No Mercy" and has been posted or updated on Dec 17, 2012 by MufusaGaming2.
- Developer: Aki Corp.
- Publisher: Thq
- Genre: Action Fighting
- Release: Nov 17, 2000
- ESRB: Teen
Helpful hints in WWF No Mercy
- Steven Richards and Chris Jericho are the 2 hardest difficult Wrestlers in the game.
- Clones certain superstars and change all there moves expect for that certain move/item that is locked in Smackdown Mall.
- There are many extra wrestlers in WWF No Mercy, Just have to create them. WWF No mercy has some extra wrestlers clothing,faces, pictures, (but no their music.) ex.( Gangrel, Thrasher, Mosh, Mean Street Posse, etc.) Clone some superstars to get free items from Smackdown mall ex. ( Chyna- Boozka, Al Snow- Head.)
- Certain Superstars have winning victory scenes.. Ex.( Too Cool/ Rikshi: Will do there Trademark dance after a victory, Stone Cold: Will do his trademark hand gestures.)
- To Vacant a title in exhibiton defend a Singles title in a 40-man royal rumble match and throw over the champion. After the match is over go to the Title selection then it Will show The Rock's picture with Vacant as the name.
- More Story Mode re-tries. Save the game before each match then you'll have unlimited re-tries.
- Easy way to win in Surival Mode : Use Bradshaw or create a superstar w/ Bradshaw's Hammer Strike. How to use it with Bradshaw just simply hold in the A+B Button.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Posted on: 01-29-2013
Posted on: 12-30-2011
From: alex riley
Posted on: 08-13-2011
Posted on: 08-09-2011
Posted on: 08-07-2011
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.