This page contains Pokemon Vortex Hints for PC - Windows called "Free Legendary Pokemon" and has been posted or updated on Apr 5, 2013 by God. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Vortex
- Publisher: Vortex
- Genre: Role-Playing Action RPG
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
Free Legendary Pokemon
- Step 1. Take one Pseudo Legendary Pokemon (Ex: Dragonite, Garchomp, etc.)
- Step 2. Put it in your first Pokemon team slot.
- Step 3. Fight someone who has a legendary Pokemon.
- Step 4. While fighting, right click on a Legendary Pokemon and press Inspect Element.
- Step 5. There will be a highlighted line, double click it.
- Step 6. Go to your left of the inspect tab.
- Step 7. Scroll untill you find the Legendary pokemon's name.
- Step 8. Click on it.
- Step 9. Get killed, or kill the Legendary pokemon and go to your team.
- Step 10. Now you will have the Legendary Pokemon that you fought. (The Pseudo Pokemon you used will be gone.)
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Pokemon Vortex expert then please try to help others with their questions.