This page contains Terraria Hints for PC - Windows called "Infinite Life Crystals and Chest Items" and has been posted or updated on Jul 6, 2011 by TuMeriZinDaGi. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Re-Logic
- Publisher: Re-Logic
- Genre: Action Platformer 2D
- Release Date: May 16, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Infinite Life Crystals and Chest Items
Here's a way that you can cheat the system and get as many life crystals and as much stuff out of a chest that you want by using the multiplayer feature.
- Go to Terraria.org and download their dedicated server program. (Just scroll all the way down at home page.)
- Use it to start one of your worlds or make a new one. (To join your own server, just type "localhost" into the IP address [without quotes]).
- Search for a life crystal or chest that has something you want to keep getting and save the game through the server command window BEFORE you pick up the item.
- Pick up the life crystal/chest item and close the server window. You should lose connection In-Game.
- Re-open your server and join it. You should still have the life crystal/chest item in your inventory.
If you rush back to the spot where you found the stuff, it should still be there. All you need to do is take the item and close the server without saving, and you can just pick up whatever you want over and over again.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Terraria expert then please try to help others with their questions.