This page contains Anno 2070 Hints for PC - Windows called "Tornado Protection" and has been posted or updated on Dec 15, 2011 by scotty2hottie. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Related Designs
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Strategy Real-Time
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2011
- ESRB: Teen
Tornadoes are very rare, but can cause great harm, to prevent this here are a few tips:
- Gather all your ships at a point as far away from the tornado's. Incidentally, all ships on routes nearby. It is in fact a ship that comes in the tornado, and there they go down quickly.
- If the tornado on an oil platform, quickly pulls away because he can bring the platform to burn the oil would cause a catastrophe.
- If the tornado on your island you must ensure that a building burns, because that is not efficient buildings with fire.
- Fields will be destroyed because of their low hit points almost immediately.
- So the tornado should come to your island production, ensures that the fields will be built as soon as possible to avoid shortages of goods.
With the tips your losses should be minimal. In times of war, a tornado also some positive effects! Here are a few:
- If the tornado on the opponent uses the island and chokes him even pure. You can change the port blocking and destroying his office, but also destroy air units with the fire departments, the opponent frustration. (Both tactics work only in multiplayer).
- With a little luck you can destroy enemy ships with little effort, you just need a fast ship and a tornado on the open sea. Entices her with your ship to the enemy warships and then continue in the near tornadoes. Should try to lure the opponent into the fold tornado, which destroyed the ship and escape with little hitpoints (usually works only against AI since Mutiplayer not watch the ships come in its a tornado).
- But there are ways to fool the multiplayer mode, but even then you need an EMP and good luck. Attracted to enemy ships and cruise around the vicinity of the tornado. Enjoy your need to get there, where the tornado, go there and the EMP that leads to the enemy ship is crippled. Success with something, it is destroyed by the tornado!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Anno 2070 expert then please try to help others with their questions.