This page contains Halo Glitches for PC - Windows called "Getting past invisible walls" and has been posted or updated on Oct 26, 2007 by andrea25. Let us know what you think of this Glitch by thumbs voting.
Getting past invisible walls
This glitch only works in co-op.
1. Go to The Silent Cartographer.
2. Kill all the enemies at the landing site.
3. After they are all dead, wait for the warthog to be dropped.
4. Get into the warthog with your team mate and drive into the water.
5. Keep driving until you hit the invisible wall.
6. Have one of you two stand as close to the wall as possible.
7. Back the warthog up a little bit.
8. Slowly drive into your friend and push him back.
9. The game should skip for a second, and you can then run past the invisible wall.
If you move the warthog too fast, you will kill your friend. This can be done on any level where there's a warthog and an invisible wall.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Halo expert then please try to help others with their questions.