This page contains Praetorians Hints for PC called "Invincible units" and has been posted or updated on Dec 17, 2009 by eagle.
- Developer: Pyro Studios
- Publisher: Eidos Interactive
- Genre: Strategy Real-Time
- Release: Mar 10, 2003
- ESRB: Teen
When recruiting units from your village or fortress, watch the blue bar beside the troop picture when you have the village,etc. selected. WHen the bar is full the troop will come running out of the village.
As they run out, select the troop and split it, (hotkey - S) One half of the troop will be invincible while the other half will be normal.
- Does not work with single unit troops
- Promoting or demoting the invincible half does not remove its invincibility
- Making the invincible half join with another half does not remove invincibility.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 12-23-2012
Posted on: 11-05-2009