This page contains The Sims: Social Hints for PC - Windows called "Collect golden paintbrush icon" and has been posted or updated on Sep 7, 2011 by wylddarkchyld. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: The Sims Studio
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Puzzle Hidden Object
- Release Date: Aug 9, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Collect golden paintbrush icon
As you play, your sims social can have up to six different Traits. Traits are bought using Lifetime points, which are acquired when mastering skill levels of skill objects. E.g. Paint on the Easel until you finish a line. A golden icon of a paintbrush will appear when you finish the last portion of the line.
- As with the tip above, the game will not register you having completed a line until the golden paintbrush icon is collected. So if you want to unlock a new line, you need to collect the icon first.
- Once you have enough Lifetime points, you can purchase traits. If you wish to, you can also swap out a trait, and purchase a new trait (you don’t lose the level of the original trait, but it does cost you Lifetime Points to swap traits).
- If your toilet is broken and you don’t want to spend energy to repair it, simply visit a friend and use theirs.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Sims: Social expert then please try to help others with their questions.