This page contains Thief: Deadly Shadows Codes for PC called "Cheat Mode" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by rsjamon.
- Developer: Ion Storm
- Publisher: Eidos Interactive
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: May 25, 2004
- ESRB: Mature
Create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "default.ini" file in the "system" folder in the game directory. Find the "[Difficulty]" heading, then change the following values of the indicated lines for the corresponding difficulty setting. Using "0" as a value usually disables that attribute. Start a new game to play with the added effects. This cannot be used with an existing saved game.
- "AI visual acuity multiplier" for how well the AI can see.
- "AI auditory acuity multiplier" for how well the AI can hear.
- "AI tactile acuity multiplier" for how well the AI can feel.
- "AI hitpoints multiplier" for the AI starting hit points.
- "AI-to-player damage multiplier" for how much damage the AI takes.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.Back to all Cheats
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 12-15-2011