This page contains Thief: Deadly Shadows Codes for PC - Windows called "Cheat Mode" and has been posted or updated on Jul 3, 2013 by rsjamon. Let us know what you think of this Code by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Ion Storm
- Publisher: Eidos Interactive
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: May 25, 2004
- ESRB: Mature
Create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "default.ini" file in the "system" folder in the game directory. Find the "[Difficulty]" heading, then change the following values of the indicated lines for the corresponding difficulty setting. Using "0" as a value usually disables that attribute. Start a new game to play with the added effects. This cannot be used with an existing saved game.
- "AI visual acuity multiplier" for how well the AI can see.
- "AI auditory acuity multiplier" for how well the AI can hear.
- "AI tactile acuity multiplier" for how well the AI can feel.
- "AI hitpoints multiplier" for the AI starting hit points.
- "AI-to-player damage multiplier" for how much damage the AI takes.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Thief: Deadly Shadows expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 12-15-2011