This page contains Battlefield 4 Hints for PC - Windows called "Dog Tag Locations: South China Sea" and has been posted or updated on Nov 4, 2013 by Roguesquad6. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: EA DICE
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
Dog Tag Locations: South China Sea
- Dog Tag #1 Carcharodon: When objective begins, decrease the first corridor and enter the barracks discovered simply prior to 2 guys standing near the radiant red light. The pet dog tag is on the leading bunk bed.
- Dog Tag #2 Lord Of The Waves: After finding the G-46 and resurfacing into a room, try to find a door with a radiant thumbs-up. To the left ought to be a brown pillar; look behind it to discover the dog tag near some debris.
- Dog Tag #3 Agent Kovic: After you have saving Hannah from the infirmary and going back to the upper deck, go outside and turn right, then look at the copilot seat of the crashed helicopter.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Battlefield 4 expert then please try to help others with their questions.