This page contains Command And Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour Hints for PC - Windows called "Good way to defeat enemy" and has been posted or updated on Nov 24, 2006 by doyle138. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: EA LA
- Publisher: EA Games
- Genre: Strategy Real-Time
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2003
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
Good way to defeat enemy
1. build a good base that can take care of itself
2. build 4 tunnel networks in the base (front, back, left and right)
3. build 4 battle busses and fill them as: 1 full of workers, 1 with 2 rpg gaurds, 2 rebels and 4 workers and 2 with a mix of soldiers (rebels, rpg gaurds, hijackers, jarmen kell but not terrorists) and put them in a tunnel network.
4. than put in 2 quad cannons, 1 tank and 1 rocket buggy#
5. place a sneak attack in one of the other corners of the map thats either to the left or right (not dianganol which you will find out why later)
6. make all your units exit the sneak tunnel and make all you men exit the busses.
7. build a command center, barracks, palace, arms dealer supply stash (if there is supplys there), black market and a few stinger sites
8. make that a good base aswell, then start building stinger sites, barracks and arms dealers going down connecting the 2 up
9. that way if one of your bases is hit you can make all your units evacuate it into the middle so they wont get hurt and if one base gets destroyed, you still have another
10. i forgot to mention but i guess you would have anyway; build a scud storm in each one.
11. now you can build a third base(using the same tactic) so the enemy is cornered and then launch scud storms at there base, scud launcher and rocket buggys should be sent forward to destroy any stinger sites which are at the front.
NOTE: THIS TACTIC WILL BE HARDER IF YOU ARE AGAINST PRINCE KASSAD!!!!!!
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Command And Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour expert then please try to help others with their questions.