This page contains Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Hints for PC called "Bonus Missions" and has been posted or updated on Nov 26, 2008 by SubZero.
- Developer: Rockstar North
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Jun 7, 2005
- ESRB: Mature
- Quarry missions bonus: Successfully complete level 7 of the Quarry missions to get the Hunter Quarry asset and Quarry Mission time-trials.
- Taxi missions bonus: Steal a taxi and start the taxi missions. After a total of 50 successful fares, you will unlock hydraulics and nitrous on all taxi-class vehicles. After using nitrous, you must wait awhile between shots. However, that time decreases as your driving skill increases.
- Truck missions bonus: Steal a truck and start the truck missions. Successfully complete level 8 of the trucking missions to unlock RS Haul as a property.
- Valet Parking missions bonus: Successfully complete level 5 of the Valet Parking missions in downtown San Fierro to get the San Fierro Valet Parking as an asset property.
- Vigilante missions bonus: Steal any policy vehicle and start the vigilante missions. Successfully complete level 12 of the vigilante missions to get an armor limit of 150.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 01-04-2016
Posted on: 06-30-2015
Posted on: 05-14-2015
From: MTM ;GTA
Posted on: 11-20-2014
Posted on: 10-19-2014
Posted on: 09-19-2014
Posted on: 07-31-2013