This page contains The Da Vinci Code Hints for PC - Windows called "Puzzles" and has been posted or updated on Jan 21, 2010 by Isildur590. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Double Helix Games
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: May 19, 2006
- ESRB: Teen
- Puzzle 1: Rearrange the "OH LAME SAINT" into "THE MONA LISA".
- Puzzle 2: The Mona Lisa code is "Da Vinci Painted those that knew between Bacchus and Uriel lies the clue".
- Puzzle 3: The painting puzzle to get the dirt off is First Chitinase, then Dismutase, then Catalase.
- Puzzle 4: The six statue puzzle is Venus in the middle, Jupiter on the top, to the right of that Mars, to the right of that, Aeneas, to the right of that Cupid, to the right of that Vulcan.
- Puzzle 5: The floor safe puzzle is Sion across the middle.
- Puzzle 6: The solution to the cryptogram puzzle in level 7 is "OUTDOORS THE GRACEFUL WATER YOU WILL SEE THROUGH DEDICATION YOU MUST FIND THE KEY"
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Da Vinci Code expert then please try to help others with their questions.