This page contains Minesweeper Codes for PC - Windows called "Reveal mine" and has been posted or updated on Feb 14, 2010 by caguisanog. Let us know what you think of this Code by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Microsoft
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Genre: Miscellaneous Puzzle General
- Release Date: Apr 6, 1992
- ESRB: Everyone
- In the Windows 98 and earlier versions, type xyzzy, press [Keypad Enter] and [Left Shift] as soon as the game loads. Moving your pointer over a square with a hidden mine will result in a very small black pixel appearing in the top right corner of the screen. Alternately, type [Shift][Shift]xyzzy[Shift][Shift] after moving the pointer over the game area. Note: This code does not work in the Windows Millennium Edition version of the game.
- In the Windows XP version, hold [Shift] and type xyzzx then press one box. If a small white pixel appears in the top left corner, it will be safe to click the currently highlighted box.
- In the Windows XP version, start the game then type xyzzy. Hold [Shift] for one second. Now when you hover over the mine areas, a little black pixel will appear in the top left hand side of the screen. It is almost invisible, and disappears when you hover over something that is not a mine.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minesweeper expert then please try to help others with their questions.