This page contains Minesweeper Hints for PC - Windows called "Easy win" and has been posted or updated on Feb 14, 2010 by Mikeyg2310. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Microsoft
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Genre: Miscellaneous Puzzle General
- Release Date: Apr 6, 1992
- ESRB: Everyone
- Go to the "Game" option and click on "Custom". Make the size as follows: height 24, width 30 and 10 mines. You should reveal a large number, if not all, of mines on the first click. If you win the gamem the smiley face will be wearing sun glasses.
- Select the "File" option, then click on "Custom". Set both the width and height to 100 and the mines to 10. If you are lucky you can get a one click win.
- On the Windows Vista version, start a game and intentionally lose. Before you restart the game, make a note of all the mine locations. Once done, click "Restart this game". The mines will all be at the same locations revealed previously, allowing you to get a good score.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Minesweeper expert then please try to help others with their questions.