This page contains Cricket 07 Hints for PC - Windows called "Easy wins" and has been posted or updated on Jan 28, 2010 by Rish. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: EA Canada
- Publisher: EA Sports
- Genre: Sports Alternative Cricket
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2006
- ESRB: Not Set
- Save the game after every over is finished at the main menu. If you have lost a wicket in the previous over, quit the game and load the game by using the "Load" at the main menu.
- Use the following trick to wicket easily in ODI or T20. Select the Pakistani team and play. Try to take bowl first. Bowl with Shoaib Akhtar and M. Sami. If the batsman is right-handed, bowl from other side. Put the blue ring in the batsman foot and move the ball in stumps. The batsman will try to hit the ball and will be bowled.
- Select the teams, then start the game. However, choose to play as the win you want to lose against the team you want to win. During the game, do not make a single run. Leave the stumps and let the bowler bowl you out. Allow your opponent to get one run. When you start bowling, press [Esc] and choose the "Reassign Controller" option. Select the other team to finish the game.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Cricket 07 expert then please try to help others with their questions.