Instant bowmen & swordmen, and removing the fog for The Settlers: Rise Of An EmpireHome / PC - Windows /
This page contains The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Codes for PC - Windows called "Instant bowmen & swordmen, and removing the fog" and has been posted or updated on Jun 15, 2012 by Cheater. Let us know what you think of this Code by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Blue Byte
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Strategy General
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2007
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Instant bowmen & swordmen, and removing the fog
First activate the cheat mode - hold down ctrl+shft and press / * - in order (the top three keys on your number pad).
Then the ones I know are:
- ctrl+4 will give you bowmen
- ctrl+5 will give you swordsmen - They will appear where ever your arrow is, even on enemy territory.
- ctrl+9 will give you the catapult I think. Just play around with the numberpad and see what you get.
- Shft+Ctrl+F will lift the fog so that you can see all territories.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire expert then please try to help others with their questions.