This page contains The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Hints for PC called "Quick tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 22, 2009 by Quack.
- Developer: Blue Byte
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Strategy
- Release: Sep 25, 2007
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
1. Always make wood cutting huts in the begining of your game. If you run out of wood you wont be able to make more.
2. Remember to suply the recources you need to craft finished goods. This means dont make one hunter's hut and nine sosage houses.
3. Remember to upgrade your buildings regularly. more recources, finished products and economy will come out of it.
4. Remember to make an army of both sordsman and archers. You will need each one to support the others.
5. Remember to make walls around your city as soon as posible. It will help when your enemies are bearing down on you. Also remember to equip your walls and gates will catapults and falling stones.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.
Posted on: 05-20-2015
Posted on: 04-23-2015
Posted on: 07-04-2014
Posted on: 02-18-2014
Posted on: 01-19-2014
Posted on: 01-07-2014
Posted on: 10-14-2013