This page contains The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Hints for PC - Windows called "Quick tips" and has been posted or updated on Jan 22, 2009 by Quack. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
1. Always make wood cutting huts in the begining of your game. If you run out of wood you wont be able to make more.
2. Remember to suply the recources you need to craft finished goods. This means dont make one hunter's hut and nine sosage houses.
3. Remember to upgrade your buildings regularly. more recources, finished products and economy will come out of it.
4. Remember to make an army of both sordsman and archers. You will need each one to support the others.
5. Remember to make walls around your city as soon as posible. It will help when your enemies are bearing down on you. Also remember to equip your walls and gates will catapults and falling stones.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire expert then please try to help others with their questions.