This page contains Fallout 3 Hints for PC - Windows called "Bobblehead locations" and has been posted or updated on Nov 26, 2008 by tem. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Genre: Role-Playing First-Person
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2008
- ESRB: Mature
Collect the following hidden bobbleheads to gain +10 to a skill or +1 to a stat.
- Strength: Megaton, in Sherriff Lucas Simm's house.
- Perception: Republic Of Dave, on a bookshelf on the right in the Museum of Dave.
- Endurance: Deathclaw Sanctuary, at the entrance on a table next to a rotting Brahmin corpse.
- Charisma: Vault 108, in the Cloning Lab.
- Intelligence: Rivet City, on Dr. Li's table in the Science Lab.
- Agility: Greener Pastures Disposal, in the small office covered in radiation.
- Luck: Arlington Cemetery North, in the basement on a shelf directly below the stairs inside the house to the north.
- Barter: Evergreen Mills, in back of the Market Bazaar on a shelf in the upper-right side behind the Raider Trader that does not attack.
- Big Guns: Fort Constantine, in the basement of the CO Quarters inside a safe in the wall.
- Energy Weapons: Ravenhold
- Explosives: WKML Broadcast Station, turn on your local map. Go through the doorway to the sealed cistern and find it.
- Lockpick: Bethesda Ruins, in Bethesda Offices East on the top floor near the door to the bridge.
- Medicine: Vault 101, on your dad's desk when leaving.
- Melee Weapons: Dunwich Building, just before you leave the Virulent Underchambers, on the floor next to the door.
- Repair: Aerefu, in Evan King's house.
- Science: Vault 106, on a table in middle of the living quarters second level main room.
- Small Guns: National Guard Depot, go through the training room and offices to exit from a door to the main room. Use the power switch on the wall to your left and enter the Armory door, then search the shelves.
- Sneak: Yao Guai Tunnels, on top of a metal box in the Den, on the right of the map near some water.
- Speech: Paradise Falls, on a table inside Euology's pad (Slave Master's house).
- Unarmed: Rockopolis, go directly west from Casey Smith's garage. Look for tattered banners that are strung up. Use your local map to find it.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Fallout 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.