This page contains Metin2 Hints for PC called "Fishing Guide" and has been posted or updated on Aug 1, 2011 by invisibles.
- Developer: Silverbirch Studios
- Publisher: G4box
- Genre: Role-Playing Massively Multiplayer Online
- Release: Jul 27, 2007
- ESRB: Teen
- Upon reaching any riverside, equip your fishing pole and attach bait to it. Using bait will automatically attach it to the fishing pole. The success rate of catching a fish depends on the bait used;
- Rice Ball < Worm < Minnow.
- Use the Fishing Skill to cast your line. After casting your line, a bobber will appear on the water. When the bobber moves, press the fishing skill button again to catch the fish. It is also possible to catch many rare and unique items.
- Caught fish will automatically be added to the inventory.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.