This page contains Need For Speed: ProStreet Hints for PC - Windows called "Defeating Ryo Watanabe" and has been posted or updated on Feb 16, 2010 by sheilampierce. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: EA Games
- Publisher: EA Games
- Genre: Driving Racing
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
- Other Platforms
Defeating Ryo Watanabe
Use the following cars to defeat Ryo Watanabe. Upgrade all cars with Level 4 performance parts and max out the aerodynamics. Note: Bring lots of Total Markers to Race Day.
- Grip: Pagani Zonda. Use a "Free Car Marker" for this car if available. You can also use this car to defeat the Grip King.
- Drag: Ford Shelby GT500 or Chevrolet Chevelle SS. Do not do anything to the aerodynamics of the Chevelle. You can also use those cars to defeat the Drag King.
- Drift: BMW Z4 M Coupe. Even though its stats are low, it is a great Drift car. You can use this car to defeat the Drift King. Alternately, use the Mazda RX-7 if you have won it from the Drift King. It already has all Level 4 performance parts; all you have to do to it is increase its aerodynamics.
- Speed: Ford GT. You can also use this car to defeat the Speed King.
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Need For Speed: ProStreet expert then please try to help others with their questions.